The Hotel and Restaurant Management Society (HRMS), a student organization celebrates their 30years of existence. As an organization the UST HRMS aims to:
- Gain better understanding of the professional and practical requirements of the Hotel and Restaurant Management Industry;
- Stimulate discussion concerning the future of the Hotel and Restaurant Management Industry among students, faculty members, staff and the business community.
- Promote friendly relations among students in the same field of endeavor and to the people in the Hotel and Restaurant Management Industry
- Promote and encourage the true spirit of brotherhood and unity between Hotel and Restaurant Management students and students from other fields; and
- Help and support the less fortunate, talented, qualified student-members of the Society to actively participate in the Society’s projects like the Chef’s on Parade that would help develop their skills and talents. Add them up on Facebook.
You cuuuh-razy shits are the best! With Jeck, Jan and Irvin