Sunday, February 13, 2011

Go nuts for Donuts.

We were asked to make our own print ad for our Marketing subject. With so many products we have in this world, I find it hard to choose one. I wanted something colorful and could be an eye-catcher. I have to choose something that is unique from others and can also describe my personality. With the help of my good friend, we came up of doing a doughnut ad, we tried playing with the colors of my make-up but making sure that we stick to the main product. So here's the final output. :)

GONUTS DONUTS Heaven in every bite. :D

Photography by: Genevieve Son © Vieverie
Edited by: Genevieve Son © Vieverie
Model: Me
Make-up by: Genevieve Son © Vieverie
Hair by: Genevieve Son © Vieverie
Styling by: Genevieve Son © Vieverie

© VIEVERIE STUDIOS
vieveriestudios@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/VieverieStudios

http://vieverie.tumblr.com/
 All content is copyrighted © Vieverie. All rights reserved. Please DO NOT use, modify, edit, alter, trace, reproduce, distribute, plagiarize, steal or make profit out of my images/ artwork/ content without my written permission. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment