Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fam Bam!

         Came home after my one week vacation in Bicol, and my family gathered to welcome me! Nat! lol It was actually my cousin's birthday celebration. We had dinner and a few chit chats. 
         Having a large family is awesome, the noise, the laughter and giggles, the long chats about pretty much everything happened in our day-to-day lives, and most especially the favorite thing we love to do.. teasing each member of the family. Me and my cousins are extremely close, like the feathers of a bird kind of close. We always talk about stuffs, watch the recent movie, eat like a hungry bear, or just simply hang out. We also experience tough times like the other families but that's normal, at least we get to learn from it. Anyway, enough with this. Meet my fam bam. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment