Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's a wrap!

        Second and last day of shooting our film project. Can this day get any worse or what? My groupmate forgot to bring the book and the script needed for the second part of the film. What are we supposed to do now? Oh right.. To the laptop! Thank God we have Internet. Found a full copy of the story, lucky us! All I need to work on is a new script. Let's get it on!
        After half an hour, we started shooting.. and laughing and laughing and laughing. Haha Maybe I should call this day a Blooopers Day. This guys are cracking my balls, oops I don't have one. lol Sorry for that, but seriously, they are so hilarious. However, we should get things done and be serious. After how many takes, we are finally done! Time to say.. THAT'S A WRAP!
Smile! You’re amazing! :>
Sige guys, maglaro na lang kayo. :j


0 comments:

Post a Comment