Thursday, October 6, 2011

Everything was moving in slow motion

        It’s my first time ever to have a 1-month semestral break, so meaning.. HELLO “I-got-nothing-to do” status. But actually before having this long break  I was already thinking of transferring all my blogs from my blogspot account to tumblr.  However, I never seemed to get things started. When did I become so lazy? Oh right! Who am I kidding, I was born to be lazy.  They say procrastination has its good side. You always have something to do tomorrow.  Well I guess it took me weeks to move my ass and do what I need to do. So I will be posting my previous blogs and new ones about pretty much everything  in my interest. Hopefully, laziness won’t get into my way and have time to update it. Amusez-vous! Au revoir! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment