Saturday, October 29, 2011

Oxygen Spring Summer 2012

       
        This week is the Philippine Fashion Week, sad to say I'm not updated due to my forever sickness attack. Good thing I read the tweets of some of the celebrities who joined the runway for Guess, happened last Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2011. So meaning I'm too late na, I was trying to find a ticket for the next event but I could't find one. 
          Friday, October 28, 2011 I got a last minute ticket for last night's event. Thanks to my oh-so-awesome cousin for getting me one. She knew that I would kill to watch one of the shows. Hello to the Oxygen Spring Summer 2012 Collection. At first I must admit, I never liked this brand, I feel that it's too punk-ish for me, so I don't really visit their stores. But from what I saw and how they put together the pieces of clothes, oh wow! Amazing! I love their collection, and I can't wait to buy the clothes I've noted. Congrats to everyone from Oxygen. :) I didn't get the chance to take pictures of my outfit that night, forgot to bring camera and we were running late.




















Photos from One Style. Follow and Subscribe! :)

2 comments: