Friday, November 18, 2011

A Skirt to Kill

           This is what happens when creativity attacks. Who knew a very long horrible dress would turn into a chic skirt? Well, at first I thought this dress was hopeless but voila with a little bit of cutting, sewing, and altering I came up with this fab skirt!



What I’m wearing: Lace Blazer (So Fab), Black Top (random brand from Hongkong),
  Skirt (self-made), Shoes (East)

 Accessories: Necklace (H&M), Ring (random brand from Bangkok)

  Shades (Vintage), Bag (random brand from Hongkong)


Vote this on Chictopia here.

Special thanks to Genevieve Son. Follow her on Tumblr here.



2 comments:

  1. you look really chic here! i love the ring with a cutesy girl on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your skirt and that necklace is to die for!

    you can check out my blog here http://silentstandout.blogspot.com/. I always love to meet fellow Filipino bloggers :D

    followed you btw. :D

    ReplyDelete