Thursday, November 24, 2011

Self-timer Shot

Today I went early to school for nothing. Great! Just great! My professors are going to have a faculty meeting the whole day so I went home. Since it’s too early and I have nothing to do, I thought of making my day as productive as possible, ensuring that I have something to blog about at the end of the day. However, there’s no one in the house who could help me take pictures. And because I’m feeling anxious about giving you guys another entry, I tried to take my own photo with a timer. Except I don’t think it gave me better photos. What do you guys think?

 What I’m wearing: Owl Dress (H&M), stockings (Darlington), shoes (Punkberry)
 knit beret hat (bought it from a store in Tagaytay)
   

 Vote this on Chictopia here.

3 comments:

  1. i also take timer shots when my sis won't take pictures of me! but oh dear, all these photos don't look like they're taken with a timer! you look really cute with that beret on ;)

    followed you! hope you can follow me back too? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you dress, am a fan of loose clothes.. I'm starting to like your blog :)

    btw- come drop by my blog if you have time and maybe follow each other if you like. i would love to have more filipina blogger friends. thanks! :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stockings! I've been looking for the perfect pair for so long now. Just perfect for the holiday season. :)

    --Lia
    Out of Neverland
    bylinebylia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete