Thursday, December 1, 2011

Conceptual Photography

         My friend had a homework on her Photography class, to be specific a “conceptual photography” and she picked a hair idea, we don’t know what’s it called. So anyway, she needed someone with a long hair to model it for her, so I helped her. And here’s the masterpiece of the forever talented young lady Genevieve Son. I’m so glad to be part of your portfolio, you’re amazing! 

 What I’m wearing: Dress (hongkong brand) care of Genevieve Son. The before and after shot. 

Check her other spectacular artworks, like her page on Facebook here (Vieverie Studios)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! thought of dropping by to check out your blog and thank God that I did. Fun photos and interesting posts you got here. Keep it up! Hope you can visit mine as well and please do join my giveaway. Have a great day! xo

    itsNikki
    Fashion blogger
    http://itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete