Monday, December 26, 2011

YEAH, JUST YOU

 A new year indicates a fresh start and every year brings in new duties, tasks, meetings, social gatherings, homeworks, to do lists, and day-to-day happenings. So why not put this all together in a chic planner? I fell in love with this artwork the moment I saw it. It comes with different colors, it also has a penholder and blank pages for you to write or draw your ideas and imaginations. Fill it up with visions and memories that inspire you. Yeah Notebooks are artistically designed and creatively handcrafted to suit needs of every individual. Okay, I have to admit, I just copied that part at the back of this planner. lol Anyway, go grab one now and see what’s inside! * Available in any bookstores.






And this was my 2010-2011 planner/diary. Check how I wrote my day-to-day activities.







1 comment:

  1. i've the same diary for 2011! (in purple) i wanted to have YEAH again for 2012 but when i saw how lovely BDJ planner was, i changed my mind! hehe

    ReplyDelete