Thursday, December 22, 2011

Unwrap the FUN!

           I don’t have many plans over Christmas, so this one’s really special. My friends and I had a late dinner at Balducci, an Italian Restaurant at Serendra, The Fort to celebrate an early Christmas gathering. Since I have been MIA for weeks now, I had some catching up to do and it felt so good to chat with them for hours. We laughed so hard our cheeks hurt, talked about random stuffs and “remember whens”, and planned another night out just before Christmas. I had the best night with my friends so far. I love you guys! >:D<



What I’m wearing: Glittery top and Black shorts (American Apparel), Black boots (BNG)


           We also did the exchanging of gifts, the common tradition during Christmas. We decided to give a little speech about the person we got before revealing who it was. Will upload the video soon, for the meantime here’s the priceless reaction of my friend Jan for seeing the gift I gave her. Merry Christmas!













 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!





0 comments:

Post a Comment